CAVANAUGH & CO, LLP’s thirty-plus years serving the Sarasota community, we have provided business owners with CFO-level accounting services. Whether you need help balancing books or simply need professional guidance to financial success—we can help. Cavanaugh & Co. will be your business’ part-time CFO, providing you with much needed knowledge, expertise and assistance with long-term strategic planning.
The CAVANAUGH & CO, LLP Business Solutions department can produce interim, monthly or quarterly financial statements in a variety of formats that make finances approachable. We will tailor our plan to meet your company’s specific needs, offering any level of CFO-level accounting services to simplify your day-to-day operations.
At CAVANAUGH & CO, LLP we provide Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Accounting Services to simplify the financial side of your business. See how we can help you by managing your:
- Post Deposits.
- Monitor bank balances routinely to assure liquidity is maintained.
- Insure all funds are held in banks with correct FDIC limits.
- Reconcile all bank accounts monthly.
- Record vendor payments according to your business’ policies and guidelines.
- Review coding of invoices to ensure all are properly expensed to correct location and G/L code.
- Prepare checks for signature and mail.
- Record other bank debits from weekly or monthly bank statements.
- Collect and/or post according to clients G/L codes.
- Prepare monthly invoices.
- Provide up-to-date receivable reports for your business’ use.
- Prepare requested financial reports on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly journal entries.
- Record payroll expenses as prepared by existing payroll company.
- Prepare and distribute year-end 1099’s.
- Prepare and submit 941 forms and UCT forms quarterly.
- Prepare year end W3/2’s and 940 forms.
- Provide human resource support and referrals as you request.
- Make recommendations and suggestions for improved financial accounting.
- Respond professionally and timely to any financial queries you may have.
- Provide setup and training on QuickBooks or Peachtree.
- Offer assistance with other industry-specific programs such as Great Plains, Juris, First Resort, Yardi, Topps, or others.
Business Tip of the Month
Running a business isn’t always easy—read this month’s Business Tip to see how you can simplify today.LEARN MORE