You can get rough answers to your financial questions by using the following calculators and making a few estimates on your part.
Loan & Mortgage Calculators
* Loan Calculator— How do you calculate loan repayment?
* Loan Comparison Calculator — What payment is needed for different loan amounts or different interest rates?
* Loan Prepayment Calculator — How do you calculate prepaying a loan, paying off credit card balances, etc?
* Home Purchase Calculator — How much house can you afford?
* Mortgage Calculator —What will your mortgage payment be?
* Mortgage or Investments Article— Should you prepay your mortgage or invest the extra money?
* Mortgage Interest Calculator— What is the actual interest rate on a mortgage?
* Retirement Calculator — How much must you save each month for your retirement?
* IRA Calculator — What will your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) be worth when you get ready to start drawing on it?
* Roth IRA Calculator — How does a Roth IRA compare to a traditional IRA?
* College Funding Calculator— Do you know how much you need to set aside to fund a college education for your child?
* Savings Calculator — What will your savings grow to?
* Savings Goal Calculator — How long will it take to reach your savings goal?
* Savings Yield Calculator — What annual percentage yield is required to reach your savings goal?
Estate Planning Calculator
* Estate Planning Calculator — What is your estate worth?